2019 SUMMER CAMP
Camp Daniel Boone, 3647 Little East Fork Rd. , Canton, NC 28716 – 8 hrs 16 mins https://www.campdanielboone.org/
July 13 – July 20 (week 6)
Hello Troop 436!
We are starting to plan for summer camp. The dates for the camp are July 14-20. We will be leaving on Saturday, July 13th, and will plan for an excursion on the way to camp. We are also working on a place for the Troop to spend the night on the 13th.
The signup sheet for camp has been available. If your scout has not signed up yet, please do this as soon as you can.
· Camp will cost $400. Depending on the excursion, we may need to ask for a bit more. We will let you know as soon as it is determined.
· You can pay Mrs. Piper in 4 installments. The first payment is due January 17th.
· If your scout has money in his scout account, he can ask Mrs. Piper to use that money.
· There will be payments due February 21st, March 28th, and April 25th.
HIGH ADVENTURE – If interested, please email Mrs. Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
· Scouts must be 13 by June 1, 2019, to participate
· There may be additional costs for high adventure
· Backpacking Trek – no extra charge
· Boonesboro Village - $35 extra
· Ropes Trek - $110 extra
· Five Rivers Whitewater Trek - $185 extra
· Zip and Splash Trek - $185 extra
MERIT BADGE CLASS LIST
· The list of available merit badges will be made available by the camp in early March. You will get a copy when it’s available.
· We are able to start registering with the camp for classes in early April.
· All scouts attending camp will have to have current medical forms with all sections completed (A,B and C)