Pack 58 participates in Trail's End
popcorn sales throughout September and October. Part of the proceeds for your sales goes directly to your scout's personal account to offset any personal costs, and the remainder goes to the pack to help fund our events for the year. Scouts can also earn prizes for selling popcorn.
For 2019, we will not be participating in "sit and sells", but focusing only on direct sales to friends, family, neighbors, coworkers etc. as well as online sales. (Shipping for online orders is free this year!) Order forms for direct sales are available from the pack and at the scout store. If you have never participated in online selling and would like to set up an account for your scout, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Trail's End website.
- Click on "Register" in the upper right hand corner.
- On the "What type of account..." page, select "Parent, On Behalf Of My Scout"
- Enter your information and your scout's information on the next two pages.
- Create your login on the third page.
- On the last page, select council "Western La County", district "Bill Hart", and unit "Pack 58".
Once you have your account set up, you will be given a unique link to share. Any sales made through this link will go towards your scout. You will also have an opportunity to personalize your scout's profile as you wish, with pictures, goals etc. (Also, if you have done online sales in previous years, your link has not changed.)
Direct sale order forms and money must be turned in by October 21st. These orders will be filled in November and given to you at one of our November meetings. Online sales continue into mid-November. Online orders will be shipped directly to the buyer.